Monday 4 November 2013

WHAT IS MY MISSION? WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE?

I do not believe there is one human being who hadn't asked themselves this question... I surely had... And I realised that I am generally following my mission, that of educator, and this probably because I listened to my internal voice from an early age and I followed it. And if I had to pay the price here and there, I paid it willingly, because it was my choice.

I consider that this is something parents should take into consideration, since some of them force the children to follow the path they had designed, and no matter how good the financial situation of these children may become, if it was not their choice, they won't probably be happy, especially in a cultural environment where having the right to choose is worshiped.  

Happiness is a state of consciousness given by the balance between your interior world and the outside one. It does not really matter how much money you make, what is your social label if you do not have this balance. And the vocation comes from the depths of each person's being. 

I do believe that each of us has many gifts to the world we live in, world which, in return, will give a ''reward'' for those, and this reward means so much more than money.  These gifts are always with us, all our life, if we have not discovered them is because we have not stopped for a moment and we have not got inside us in order to find them. They have also been called talent, vocation, calling and there are some scientists who claim that they are our subjective choices and that people can do anything. I also think that, yet I also think that there is also much more profound in our choices, too. 

In my posts, I did not take the spiritual approach, not because I may not be spiritual, but because I am more interested in the scientific aspects of what happens. Even for the miracles which happened in my life I looked for the explanations and laws which led to those, because I do know that the Universe, whose manifestation we represent, respects its Laws. If we have not discovered them all, this does not mean that there are chaotic things in the Universe, even craziness has its own patterns. 

Yet, behind the patterns, in the case of humans and in the case of everything that exists, there is something deeper, and the best book to explain it is, undoubtedly, The Power of Now of Eckhart Tolle which will help you to feel that Energy and Life. I do not call that God, not to interfere with people's beliefs, yet it is the creative genius of the Universe which exists in us, people, and we can become aware of if we go behind the patterns. 

It is a great chance we get to be alive because we are given the task to bring our creative contribution to this world. We are not asked to follow the given tracks, we were given something extra: THE CHOICE. But with this, we felt the feeling of separation, by putting labels on people, things and deeds and we forgot that All is a Whole and all we do against one part is reflected In the Whole, which includes each of us, also.  

What is our role? We are a unique manifestation of the Universe, one of the perspectives, an important piece in an immense puzzle and our role is to increase and improve this puzzle by making sure we match as well. Our mission is ours to choose, we know and we feel what is our role, and if we stop and deeply breathe for a second, if we allow ourselves to feel, we will always be guided on the right flow. The Universe never leaves his children unattended, we only need to learn to be present and "read" the signs. The choice, is always ours. That is why we were given self-consciousness.  

If you liked the article, you might also be interested in the chapter YOUR CREATIVITY AND CONTRIBUTION TO THIS WORLD from the book HAPPINESS GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...